According to the 2011 census, Romford has a population of 36,500 and it is a major town in East England. However, the history of Romford dates back to 1177 though the Romford market was established in the year 1247. The town thrived in industrial activities during the 15th century till the 19th century in sectors like garments, leather, brewing, and metal making. Romford still brews quite a good amount of fine quality alcoholic beverages. As a matter of fact, unlike many other towns of its category, you will find a fairly large number of shopping complexes and business establishments in Romford.
All those put together indicates that letting agents in Romford are in demand since time immemorial especially from the period of the industrial revolution as more and more people from around the world made Romford their home. In other words, the real estate market in Romford has a lot of letting agents and like the five fingers of your hand, not all the letting agents can offer you the services bespoke to your need here. We, therefore, put a checklist for you to consider before you hire a letting agent in Romford.
Key areas of letting agents in Romford:
- Rating: Always check the online rating of the letting agents in Romford before hiring their services and you can do so by visiting some of the review sites like Trustpilot, Yelp, and others. You should know here that some agents in Romford have a 5-star online ratings and all those letting agents by default offer services that are incredibly fast, reliable, and affordable too compared to others befitting your purpose.
- Reputation: Reputation of the letting agents does count. After all, a letting agent can’t earn a reputation overnight. In other words, it takes years to build a reputation as a letting agent in a market while an agent can lose that credibility and trust in just one minute, the moment it fails to live up to the expectation of its customers. Therefore, a reputation check works as an important milestone here.
- Bespoke services: They say nought is fixed on earth other than death and taxes. Having said that, we mean the letting agents you choose to go with must be flexible enough to suit your requirement and the budget.
- Years of existence in your niche market: If you haven’t checked the number of years that a letting agent has been doing business in your local market, it is high time that you check the same in the first place with a view to avoiding many issues later.
- Local agent: Localisation of the resources is very important in the case of letting agents in Romford. Since the local letting agents have a better grip on the market, it can fairly be presumed that the local agents can give you the best deal here.
Although, there is no hard-and-fast rule here. Set the priorities first and prepare a guideline based on the same before hiring the letting agents. Follow the guideline and in the process, you will choose the best letting agent/s in the town of Romford for sure.